Welcome to the Movies and Videos Page...

Movie news, reviews and original content. If you want to post, just E-Mail Us.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Trailer Time!!!!

This week I present to you the newest Quentin Tarantino film, Inglourious Basterds. Tarantino is known for his bloody and violent films, and this looks to continue that same tradition. I'm not the biggest fan of Tarantino, although I love Pulp Fiction, but I am pretty interested in this film. The film has a number of big name stars attached to it, Samuel L. Jackson, Brad Pitt, Mike Myers (surprisingly), and Cloris Leachman. Brad Pitt is in the starring role as Lt. Aldo Raine and one of the coolest things about him is the accent, especially the way he says Nazis.



While it does not come out until August, I'm still excited for it. Hopefully everything fits together, although with any Tarantino film it does not need much of a story to provide the audience with blood and guts.

-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment