Welcome to the Movies and Videos Page...

Movie news, reviews and original content. If you want to post, just E-Mail Us.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Green Lantern Movie? Here's to hoping.

I like Nathan Fillion and I like comics. This wonderful video combines the awesomeness of Nathan Fillion and the Green Lantern Hal Jordan. While I am not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to things Green Lantern, in fact I really do not know much about any of the DC Comics properties, I would go see this without a second thought. Of course this all rests on the hope that the movie producers and the studio which currently holds the rights to make movies based on DC properties do not completely trash it first. Nathan Fillion is an excellent actor and I think he would do great as the Green Lantern. Now, while watching this well made trailer (made by fans of course) try to name all the movies that the makers used to create this trailer. I do not blame them in the slightest, as they probably did not have the resources that the creator of that amazingly beautiful Arkham trailer I posted a few weeks ago has. Either way it is still a great watch. Enjoy.



-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment