Welcome to the Movies and Videos Page...

Movie news, reviews and original content. If you want to post, just E-Mail Us.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Trailer Time!!!!

Finally, I am actually making a post on Sunday. Although I did contemplate posting it tomorrow and changing the Sunday posting into a Monday one, but then I decided not too. So anyway, down to business. This week I bring the trailer to a foreign film. To be brutally honest, I have no idea who the director or any of the main actors are, but the film had an interesting title so I viewed. It starts off with a simple premise; some college kids travel to the mountains of Southern Norway to spend their Spring Break. While there they uncover an old box of treasure and awaken zombies. But these are not ordinary zombies. No sir. They are Nazi zombies. Yup, you read that correctly. These poor college kids have to fight off Nazis that have been turned into zombies. Except these zombies run. Making them much more dangerous than the standard zombie. I am not a huge fan of horror movies, but this one looks cheesy enough that I might check it out. Of course it pulls some interesting tidbits from the German invasion of Norway during WWII and that piqued my curiosity. So check your local theatre to see if this odd foreign film will be opening in it, and enjoy the trailer.



-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment